Front of House Ambassador - Slime City
Florida Operations & Show Support – Nickelodeon Slime City Experience
Part Time Temporary
Nickelodeon Slime City is an exciting, interactive walk-through experience that brings to life the iconic green slime we all grew up watching on television. Feld Entertainment, the global leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment, is proud to partner with Nickelodeon in this exciting new venture that will be sure to lift the human spirit and create indelible memories.
The Front of House Ambassador will provide a positive customer experience that makes every guest feel welcome and appreciated. They will perform entry-level duties that include customer service, maintenance, Café and Retail Store functions geared towards food and merchandise sales, and will be cross-trained to work in various areas throughout the Experience.
Pay Rate: $15/hour
This position will be temporary in duration.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position.
OPEN INTERVIEWS are being offered onsite at the Aventura Mall in front of the Slime City space! Come see us at 10am, 1pm or 3pm M-F for group interviews. We are on the second floor almost directly below the Food Hall.
Essential Job Functions
- Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service throughout the Café and Retail Store areas proactively acknowledging and interacting with all guests to ensure their needs are met.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, maintaining a positive attitude towards Guests, Co-Workers, and the Management Team.
- Maintain clean and organized displays making sure inventory levels are adequate, restock merchandise as needed throughout the day, and ensure the safety of all guests by keeping the Café and Retail area clear of hazards.
- Have knowledge of all the events activities and the overall Experience in order to answer guest questions and/or direct them to where they can find the appropriate information.
- Responsible for assisting in scanning and verifying tickets upon entry.
- Process credit card transactions utilizing the POS system.
- Work in both the Retail Store and Slime making areas as assigned.
- Offer every customer additional items to purchase that will enhance their experience.
- Assist guests with Slime making activities and projects.
- Attend food handling training and obtain food handling permits in order to work in the Café area.
- Responsible to abide by rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Responsible for promoting the Nickelodeon Brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail, Hospitality or Theme Park experience is a plus.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift. May require the use of a ladder.
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 40lbs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful customer service.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.