Front of House Manager - Slime City
Florida Operations & Show Support – Nickelodeon Slime City Experience
Full Time Temporary
Nickelodeon Slime City is an exciting, interactive walk-through experience that brings to life the iconic green slime we all grew up watching on television. Feld Entertainment, the global leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment, is proud to partner with Nickelodeon in this exciting new venture that will be sure to lift the human spirit and create indelible memories.
The Front of House Manager is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service to all patrons acting as the point-of-contact for all customer related questions and concerns. Will oversee and assist in the day-to-day ticketing, upsell, and retail operations. Ensures adequate staffing and inventory levels are maintained in order for the operation to run smoothly and efficiently. Ideal candidate will exhibit excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with previous experience supervising/managing ticketing and retail operations.
This position will be temporary in duration.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides excellent customer service to all patrons and business partners.
- Resolves customer issues in a courteous, timely and efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversees ticketing and retail operations to include generating financial reports, credit card handling procedures with regard to daily receipts and deposits, and ordering/maintaining stock.
- Supervises front of house and retail staff to include scheduling, time-keeping, training (new hire and ongoing), and ensuring team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for performance management process (performance reviews, disciplinary actions.)
- Maintains appropriate staffing and inventory levels to ensure efficient and proper guest service while upholding budgeted guidelines.
- Manages FOH uniform program to uphold grooming standards.
- Takes responsibility in absence of GM and AGM overseeing daily operations, opening/closing, and ensuring technical and staff resources are met.
- Communicate closely with staffing agency. Actively participate in the recruitment strategy and efforts for management and Team Member positions.
- Assists with the management of group sales, special events, and VIP guests.
- Manage and oversee crowd control and flow experience. Monitor ingress and egress.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Continually seek to improve the operational efficiency of the Experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of Nickelodeon Brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role in a marketing activation, retail, arts, live event, or hospitality setting.
- Experience supervising or managing Box Office is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer services.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.