Staffing Coordinator - Slime City
Florida Operations & Show Support – Nickelodeon Slime City Experience
Full Time Temporary
Nickelodeon Slime City is an exciting, interactive walk-through experience that brings to life the iconic green slime we all grew up watching on television. Feld Entertainment, the global leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment, is proud to partner with Nickelodeon in this exciting new venture that will be sure to lift the human spirit and create indelible memories.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling and timekeeping of production staff, and will assist management and the Human Resources department in the recruitment of new employees. A strong ability to multi-task and change directions quickly in a busy working environment is essential to this role.
This position will be temporary in duration.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Essential Job Functions
- Create weekly schedules in the scheduler/timekeeping system.
- Create daily rotation schedules and post nightly.
- Build relationships with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Review resumes, contact candidates and conduct interviews.
- Facilitate onboarding process for all new hires while working closely with Human Resources to ensure full compliance.
- Develop and conduct new hire orientation.
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and assisting employees with correcting timecards.
- Track absences and respond to call-outs by coordinating shift coverage.
- Keeping in constant communication with the Experience Management Staff to notify them of any staffing issues or call-outs in real time.
- Other job duties may be assigned as needed to assist with the production.
- Some college coursework is preferred.
- 1 - 3 years in HR, Payroll, Retail and/or Hospitality is helpful.
- Scheduling in a high-volume environment is required.
- Kronos experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent time management and organization skills; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers in a fast paced, high energy working environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.