Senior Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Direct to Consumer – Growth /
Fellow began as a Kickstarter campaign and has grown into a global brand with distributors and customers in more than 50 countries. We bring the specialty coffee experience to people's homes via beautifully designed coffee ware that marries form and function. We currently have a small, passionate, and committed team that loves to see coffee tools come to life.
Fellow is on a mission to give you the gear, the guidance, and the coffee to make your brewing routine a moment of creativity. In service of that mission, we are seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. This role reports to the VP of Direct to Consumer and will be an individual contributor with ample external resources.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial program manager adept at maximizing return on investment through full-funnel media plans and hard-hitting creative executions that inspire current and aspiring specialty coffee lovers to engage with our brand. Native to paid media and analytics, but fluent in brand marketing and technology, this individual is an expert at allocating resources to drive the most incremental return in both the near and long term. A strategic, data-driven media expert, you can champion, execute, and deliver results and insights while bringing senior leadership along for the journey.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will accomplish all of this while living out Fellowship Thinking, our leadership principles:
Fellowship Thinking centers our customers, always.
Fellowship Thinking views all goals as shared.
Fellowship Thinking never stops improving.
Fellowship Thinking says “yes, if”.
Fellowship Thinking deliberately seeks equity.
- Develop full-funnel media plans that support a variety of omnichannel KPIs, optimizing media mix across a diversified portfolio that includes social, search, affiliates, display, direct mail, and more
- Drive brand awareness that leads Fellow to become a household name in specialty coffee at home; acquire and convert new customers and increase the lifetime value of existing customers
- Manage agency and vendor partners to execute against strategic vision, leveraging them for guidance and holding them accountable to clearly communicated targets and objectives; craft a point of view on how to right-size our resource investment as the program grows and evolves
- Partner with Analytics to develop a reporting and marketing analytics framework that surfaces customer insights and helps us find unique ways to reach new and existing customers
- Collaborate with partners in Marketing, CRM, Site Merchandising and Digital Product Management to share best practices and craft integrated always on and tentpole campaign strategies
- 7+ years of relevant experience building full-funnel growth programs for omnichannel consumer brands with multi-million dollar budgets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity, confident in ability to independently chart a course for execution and not afraid to roll up sleeves if needed
- Deep expertise in all major platform algorithms, ad products and optimization levers (e.g., Google, Meta, Tiktok, Snapchat, DSPs), Google Analytics (or equivalent), and Shopify
- Exceptional analytics and quantitative skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterative in order to get the best results
- CDP experience a plus
- Passionate about specialty coffee
$140,000 - $165,000 a year
- Competitive compensation including employee equity plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401k with company contribution after 6 months of employment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Better Yourself Wellness credit & Better Your Community donation matching
- Specific benefits for remote employees
- Best coffee anywhere
Our highest goal at Fellow is creating a safe, inclusive, and rewarding environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and thrive. We are committed to building diverse teams and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Fellow is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.Apply for this job