Independent Territory Sales Manager - Northwest Region
Northwest Region /
Sales – Wholesale /
Fellow began as a Kickstarter campaign and has grown into a global brand with distributors and customers in more than 50 countries. We bring the specialty coffee experience to people's homes via beautifully designed coffee ware that marries form and function. We currently have a small, passionate, and committed team that loves to see coffee tools come to life.
Fellow is hiring an independent Territory Sales Manager to represent the brand and grow sales. Working closely with the Director of Sales, this person will support the specialty and independent distribution channels with a goal of maintaining and creating meaningful partnerships at Fellow retail locations. Specific duties include: sales, product launches, merchandising, product knowledge clinics, demos and retail communication in existing and new Fellow retail accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience at retail, worked in an independent sales environment, worked in the coffee industry or have passion for coffee. High energy, integrity, self starter and confidence to represent Fellow are also must.
- Prospect and onboard new retailers by pitching the brand and products through in person, email/phone and local events.
- Manage and build in store presence and support for Fellow at retail locations.
- Vet, open and support new retail distribution doors.
- Help develop and implement go to market strategy for territory, by editing and amplifying retail businesses including coffee, housewares, roasters, design stores and more.
- Attend relevant tradeshows and important trade events in your territory.
- Get orders and track all business activities in salesforce (CRM) and Netsuite (ERP)
- Lead staff training and incentive programs at retail.
- Identify key accounts, implement a yearly GTM strategy and maintain close relationships with account staff.
- Track sell through and competitor analysis in key accounts
- Spend a minimum of 60% of time in the field with customers, more in busy times of year.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales and/or account management
- Proven track record of hitting sales goals, and increasing revenue for book of business
- Retail experience in coffee or similar market
- Knowledge of Fellow brand and products
- Reliable transportation a MUST
- Experience working with a CRM tool
- Experience working with Asana, Google Suite, ERPs
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Potential to travel out of territory a couple of times a year
- Please note this is a commission based only compensation package!