IT & Operations – IT Architecture
Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU'.
Today, we are a FinTech that develops and operates a big data based global financial platform for real-time scoring, lending and banking services.
Help us utilize real-time data processing based on event-streaming platform and become even better data driven company via building our next generation EDWH solution. If you also prefer a dynamic and startup like environment instead of the usual corporate culture, then please read further. You are a Data Architect we might be looking for 😊
- Define enterprise architectures for Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, integration for data and transaction processing
- Build the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics, operational and data mart structures in accordance to industry best practices model(s)
- Design and develop a strategy for Data archiving
- Collaboration with the business, its applications, solutions, and with technical architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture and to maximize the value of information across the organization
- Participation in the creation of an Enterprise Reference Data Architecture
- Participation in the definition of standard enterprise data management and enterprise data architecture processes and deliverables
- Assist with the review and approval of all major business solutions delivery projects
- Work with the Database Administration/Architecture and Data Analytics teams to help set the enterprise data strategy and standards
- The creation and implementation of processes to collect and maintain inventory of Data assets across the Clients enterprise
- Drive standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets
- Assist in maintaining the assessment and inventory of the existing enterprise-level data environment
- Reporting and monitoring architecture roadmap progress to various stakeholders
- Proactive communication with management, key-users, team members and suppliers
Required skills and work exprience
- Demonstrate an excellent in depth understanding of the most popular RDBMS
- 5+ years of experience in performing analysis and design for Data Management and Data Driven projects
- 5+ years of experience in designing and leading the conceptual, logical and physical design for distributed databases
- 5+ years of experience in driving Meta data architecture and Master Data Management Solutions
- Strong Business and Data Analysis skills
- Consistently demonstrate strong experience in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Database architectures, design patterns, best practices, and programming techniques around relational modelling, dimensional modelling and data integration
- Strong understanding of activities within primary discipline such as Master Data management (MDM), Metadata Management and Data Governance (DG)
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools, data profiling analysis and transformation is a big plus
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies, solutions and future Cloud Data Strategies is advantageous
- Strong leadership and influence skills across Business and Technology organizations
- Ability to translate and clearly formulate technical issues and solutions to the issues
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Active usage of English language, both verbal and written
- Recognizes and develops potential so that the team has the necessary knowledge, skills and experience
- Intervenes if warning signs of problems occur within own area of responsibility
- Forward thinking. Proactive rather than Reactive
- Open minded, independent personality with excellent problem solving skills
- Fast growing company with start up plus culture
- To learn and work on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
- Opportunity to use English on daily bases
- New Agile Organisational Structure, where you won’t be slowed down by rigid processes
- Challenging environment where innovative ideas are implemented, supported and highly appreciated
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
- Smoothies and fruit
- 4 sick days/ year
- Sporting opportunities
- Fair salary adequate to your experience and knowledge. Minimum for this role is 3000 EUR Gross monthly, but we go higher to match your experience.
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
· feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
· join a fast and growing international finance company
· enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
· be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
· have fun at work.