IT & Operations – IT
Ferratum Group is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Ferratum has expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, Ferratum is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. Ferratum Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU'.
Any modern backend is only half baked without a proper frontend. And our cutting edge microservice based platform needs some attention on the frontend side. So if you are tech-savvy, creative, open minded and generally up for the task of driving our front-end architecture in a dynamic and startup like environment you may be the Frontend Architect we are looking for.
- Re-architecting the existing UI codebase in order to leverage modern front-end technologies for delivering a cutting edge user experience
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end
- Creating and managing the technical UI roadmap for our Front-end team
- Driving best practices; choosing technology; improving the quality of our code base
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers and UX designers to develop usable and high-performance UIs
- Supporting development teams during various stages of implementation
- Reporting and monitoring architecture roadmap progress to various stakeholders
- Proactive communication with management, key-users, team members and suppliers
- You can learn more details about our architecture, and what we are trying to achieve also here(only in Slovak):
- Proven track record in building and designing web and/or mobile applications
- Up to date with IT and software development trends and technologies
- Understanding of UI performance optimization techniques, web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiarity with common frontend design patterns and architectures
- Familiarity with Swift / Kotlin advantageous
- Active usage of English language, both verbal and written
- Open minded, independent personality with excellent problem solving skills
Competitive salary package
Fast growing company with start up plus culture
To learn and work on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
Opportunity to use English on daily bases
Challenging environment where innovative ideas are implemented, supported and highly appreciated
Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
Smoothies and fruit
4 sick days/ year
Financial Remuneration 3000- 4200 EUR monthly (gross), based on skills and experience level
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
· feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
· join a fast and growing international finance company
· enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
· be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
· have fun at work.