Product Owner – SME Factoring and Invoice Finance
New Business & Development – New Business & Development
Ferratum Group is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Ferratum has expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, Ferratum is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. Ferratum Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner – SME Factoring and Invoice Finance to join our SME lending team in Europe.
Ferratum Business provides fast, easy working capital loans to small and medium sized enterprises in eight countries with ambitious expansion plans for 2018.
The Factoring Product Owner is in charge developing our new invoice financing product and then scaling the factoring business across all countries. The position will have accountability for the global P&L related to the product line.
If you see that this is the role for you, apply now!
- Develop the company’s new factoring product line with respect to positioning, pricing, UX and legal compliance;
- Take P&L responsibility for the global factoring business;
- Allocate and optimize marketing resources based on performance;
- Closely monitor credit risk and loan portfolio performance;
- Support new market expansion by scaling the factoring products globally;
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Commit to Ferratum Group values and being: Professional, Profitable, Transparent and Innovative.
Expected skills and experience:
- 5+ years of working experience in factoring, invoice finance, business lending or a related area;
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics or similar. Extensive work experience can be a substitute;
- Strong understanding risk management, lending and related IT processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Complex problem-solving skills;
- The ability to handle stress and various deadlines at the same time;
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills with English;
- Ability to travel.
- Attractive compensation package;
- Possibilities of career development;
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development;
- Work in a fast growing, international finance company;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team.
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
· feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
· join a fast and growing international finance company
· enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
· be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
· have fun at work.