Dev Ops Engineer (Remote - SRB)
Product & Data – Infrastructure /
FEVO’s technology adds friend power to a brand’s site for more shopping, more fun and, most important, more sales. No matter what a consumer is shopping for, FEVO is dedicated to changing e-commerce – making it a more collaborative, fun, social experience rooted in community. How? It’s a simple but powerful concept. We enable consumers to invite friends and purchase together in just a few clicks – allowing groups to connect and communities to form all on a brand’s site with just one line of code. It’s no surprise (or maybe it is!) that this allows brands to capture more data while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers.
Founded in 2016, FEVO launched live events in North America and rapidly captured 85% of the major sports leagues and festivals. We partnered with the biggest platforms including Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, and Paciolan and have organically acquired over 2M happy customers and sold over 7M items.
FEVO is now entering new categories, such as retail and travel e-commerce, working with the largest, most distinguished brands in the world. Simultaneously, we're expanding geographically with international markets such as the UK. That's why FEVO is actively hiring world-class talent to join this rocket ship of a ride!
Fevo is currently expanding and working on revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, live events, and social carts. Come and join us in this growth! We are looking for an exceptionally talented, passionate DevOps Engineer who will become an integral part of the company’s exciting new chapter.
At FEVO a DevOps Engineer is responsible for coordinating the infrastructure, streamlining the CI/CD experience, improving observability and monitoring security efforts with the engineering teams. DevOps is based on the philosophy of collaboration between development and operations but with a clear line of ownership for their respective roles.
FEVO is looking for DevOps Engineers with different levels of experience. Please indicate which level you would like to be considered for in the application question below. Please note this is a CONTRACT position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the deployment, uptime and maintenance strategy of FEVO's global, hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Actively working with the development teams to ensure a smooth CI/CD of the various services within the software platform
- Assist in managing and securing Fevo's hybrid cloud provider accounts
- Manage compliance by ensuring secure handling and storage of PCI & PII data
- Scale the DevOps function by helping create expert documentation and training materials for a global team with varying levels of permissions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Strong work ethic, self-directed, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with public cloud orchestration, design patterns and administration
- Expert in Linux, Git and at least one scripting language, ideally developer background
- Experience maintaining and optimizing Postgres and Aurora database clusters
- Experience creating tooling for CI/CD pipelines
- Attention to detail and comfortable managing pipelines for multiple services and environments.
- Cloud Providers: AWS, GCP, Azure (and associated resources)
- Administration: MS365, Active Directory
- Infrastructure: Terraform, Sentinel, Kubernetes, Helm, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, Github Actions, Prometheus and Grafana
- Compliance: PCI, SOC2, GDPR/CCPA
Experience in any of these technologies/processes/framework:
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.