Product Manager / Owner
New York, NY /
CIO – Product /
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
-Are you a self-starting, motivated individual who likes to own major product initiatives from conception through implementation?
-Do you enjoy working with highly recognized clients to understand their needs, develop the requirements, and deliver product-based solutions?
-Have you worked as the nexus between the business and technical sides of the company and take pride in successfully driving change in the exciting e-commerce industry?
-Are you someone who likes to bring passion and ownership to a product as a hands on teacher and leader to guide the team in execution?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evangelize your product. Own it from ideation to implementation.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into user stories and detailed requirements.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood, implementation plans match expectations, and resolve complications to get product out the door.
- Partner with internal teams, including business development, design, marketing, engineering, quality assurance and operations. Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Work with the client solutions / support and marketing teams to help them develop product documentation and enable client activation and training.
- Set and achieve measurable business goals and use data to prove they have been met.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university within a technical discipline, Engineering/Science/Math/Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience, either in a leadership role in product management working with Ecommerce or Social Media Company. Agile or Scrum experience required.
- Strong leadership focused on Product Management with Social Media is a must (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)Social Media experience working with clients in branding and selling products through influencers, multi-channel selling or getting opinions on products through social media platforms.
- Extremely detail oriented, passionate about the product, take full ownership in the product.
- Experience using JIRA and confluence. Aha! is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, ability to influence others, and exceptional organizational skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.