Full Stack Developer (Remote - SRB)
Product & Data – Development /
FEVO’s technology adds friend power to a brand’s site for more shopping, more fun and, most important, more sales. No matter what a consumer is shopping for, FEVO is dedicated to changing e-commerce – making it a more collaborative, fun, social experience rooted in community. How? It’s a simple but powerful concept. We enable consumers to invite friends and purchase together in just a few clicks – allowing groups to connect and communities to form all on a brand’s site with just one line of code. It’s no surprise (or maybe it is!) that this allows brands to capture more data while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers.
Founded in 2016, FEVO launched live events in North America and rapidly captured 85% of the major sports leagues and festivals. We partnered with the biggest platforms including Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, and Paciolan and have organically acquired over 2M happy customers and sold over 7M items.
FEVO is now entering new categories, such as retail and travel e-commerce, working with the largest, most distinguished brands in the world. Simultaneously, we're expanding geographically with international markets such as the UK. That's why FEVO is actively hiring world-class talent to join this rocket ship of a ride!
Fevo is currently expanding and working on revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, live events, and social carts. Come and join us in this growth! We are looking for an exceptionally talented Full Stack developer who will become an integral part of the company’s exciting new chapter.
Please note this is a CONTRACT position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Making software in cross-functional teams with focus on clients and platform health
- Collaborating with engineers, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Learning from and teaching colleagues as we seek to make the best software
- Building maintainable, efficient, clean and testable code
- Contribute to our platform’s uptime and reliability
- Critical in integrating current and future FEVO systems with specific internal and external systems seamlessly, end-to-end.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum 4-5+ years experience with back end skills - microservice architecture, GoLang, C/C++
- Must be proficient in API design and data modeling
- Must have a good understanding of concurrent software challenges.
- Intermediate SQL Database skills in a production environment
- Functional programming experience is a major plus
- Desire to learn and work with a range of technologies (for example, Go, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Proactive and enthusiastic commitment to customer best interests and ongoing process improvement
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.