Dev Ops Engineer (Remote - CZ)
Czech Republic /
CIO – Development /
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
Fevo is currently expanding and working on revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, live events, and social carts. Come and join us in this growth! We are looking for an exceptionally talented, passionate DevOps Engineer who will become an integral part of the company’s exciting new chapter.
At FEVO a DevOps Engineer is responsible for coordinating the infrastructure, streamlining the CI/CD experience, improving observability and monitoring security efforts with the engineering teams. DevOps is based on the philosophy of collaboration between development and operations but with a clear line of ownership for their respective roles.
FEVO is looking for DevOps Engineers with different levels of experience. Please indicate which level you would like to be considered for in the application question below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the deployment, uptime and maintenance strategy of FEVO's global, hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Actively working with the development teams to ensure a smooth CI/CD of the various services of the software platform
- Assist in managing and securing Fevo's hybrid cloud provider accounts
- Manage compliance by ensuring secure handling and storage of PCI & PII data
- Hands-on contributions using both manual and automated CI/CD techniques
- Scale the DevOps function by helping create expert documentation and training materials for a global team with varying levels of permissions
- Primary Ownership of AWS infrastructure
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Strong work ethic, self-directed, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with public cloud orchestration, design patterns and administration
- Experience in managing Kubernetes clusters and developing/maintaining deployment pipelines to Kubernetes
- Expert in Linux, Git and at least one scripting language, ideally developer background
- Experience maintaining and optimizing Postgres and Aurora database clusters
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform is a plus)
- Experience creating tooling for CI/CD pipelines
- Security and usability minded
- Attention to detail and comfortable managing pipelines for multiple services and environments.
- Comfortable learning new technologies and assessing strengths/weaknesses of competing technologies
- Experience in any of these technologies/processes/framework:
- Cloud Providers: AWS, GCP, Azure (and associated resources)
- Administration: MS365, Active Directory
- Infrastructure: Terraform, Sentinel, Kubernetes, Helm, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, Github Actions, Prometheus and Grafana
- Compliance: PCI, SOC2, GDPR/CCPA
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.