Partner Solutions Associate (Remote - Texas)
Sales & Marketing – Partner Solutions /
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who move fast, have fun and harbor a deep-seated hatred of the status quo. All in a day’s work.
We’re looking for Partner Solutions Associates to join our team and support our Partner Solutions Directors in sharing product knowledge and educating our partners, building events, fulfilling tickets, and troubleshooting. Partner Solutions Associates will work closely with our customer facing platform and help FEVO service its ever-growing client base.
This is an entry-level opportunity for an energetic, self-starter to join a fast-growing, highly entrepreneurial environment. This role will require someone to engage with our partners over the phone and via email, so you MUST enjoy these different types of interactions. Please note the salary for this role is set at $45k. While this is a remote role, you must live within the state listed above.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- There is no such thing as a “typical day” here at Fevo (and that’s how we like it!) but here are a few things you can expect to be accountable for:
- Coordinating with other members of the Partner Solutions team to review client needs and strategy.
- Assisting the Partner Solutions team in marketing, sales, and business advisory.
- Building event microsites and discovery pages for our partners—that means collecting assets (event description, inventory amounts, on-sale/off-sale dates, etc.) and creating the events in our content management system.
- Providing post-event recaps and data analysis for our clients.
- Be ready to wear many different hats
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- You have a college degree from an accredited school
- You have prior experience working for a sports team or within the sports industry
- You are obsessively organized and have great time-management skills
- You are self-motivated and perform with a high level of precision and sense of urgency while also being able to multitask
- You are a team player to the bone—there is no task too big or small
- You have a natural and acute attention to detail, nothing gets by you
- You have great communication skills and lots of discipline
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.