QA Engineer (Remote - MK)
CIO – Development /
FEVO’s technology adds friend power to a brand’s site for more shopping, more fun and, most important, more sales. No matter what a consumer is shopping for, FEVO is dedicated to changing e-commerce – making it a more collaborative, fun, social experience rooted in community. How? It’s a simple but powerful concept. We enable consumers to invite friends and purchase together in just a few clicks – allowing groups to connect and communities to form all on a brand’s site with just one line of code. It’s no surprise (or maybe it is!) that this allows brands to capture more data while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers.
Founded in 2016, FEVO launched live events in North America and rapidly captured 85% of the major sports leagues and festivals. We partnered with the biggest platforms including Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, and Paciolan and have organically acquired over 2M happy customers and sold over 7M items.
FEVO is now entering new categories, such as retail and travel e-commerce, working with the largest, most distinguished brands in the world. Simultaneously, we're expanding geographically with international markets such as the UK. That's why FEVO is actively hiring world-class talent to join this rocket ship of a ride!
Fevo is currently expanding and working on revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, live events, and social carts. Come and join us in this growth!
FEVO is looking for QA Engineers with different levels of experience. Please indicate which level you would like to be considered for in the application question below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create quality measurements to track improvements in products
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Develop quality assurance standards and processes
- Help build and implement a QA Automation strategy and infrastructure for the current and future state of the FEVO platform architecture
- Adhere to industry quality standards
- Ensure that products and releases meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Responsible for understanding all of the flows and functional requirements of the consumer and back office client applications
- Capable of balancing both incremental architecture improvements and aggressive sweeping changes while not slowing down the delivery pipeline
- Perform functional and performance quality testing of the end-to-end platform including server resources (CPU/Memory), network latency and data integrity
- Participate in team activities to continually implement testing strategies with the teams and projects from planning to release
- Crystal clear communication of automation boundaries and direction across the entire engineering organization
- Be flexible enough to know when to manually test vs automate
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Experience testing back-end APIs and front-end components
- Experience performance tuning and stress testing systems
- Experience implementing integration tests into a CI/CD pipeline
- Good customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- BONUS TOOLING EXPERTISE
- Experience in building these tools
- Selenium, WebDriver, Cypress,
- JUnit, Mockito
- Experience with: Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence), SharePoint
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.