Manager, CRM and Email Marketing (Remote - USA)
New York, NY /
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
We are looking to bolster our marketing team with an innovative and passionate CRM and email marketer. You’ll be managing all customer and client communications across our e-mail programming, as well as assist in managing marketing related projects related to marketing operations. You will work closely with the Business Development team to manage our partners as well as help shape our marketing capabilities. You will be the nexus between the business and marketing sides of the company and take pride in successfully driving change in CRM and email marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Monitor customer lifecycle segments and cohorts. Implement communication to nurture customers at each phase of their journey (convert prospects, reactivate dormant accounts, etc.)
- Propose and implement tactics to build loyalty within the customer base, including top spenders. Bring creativity and innovation to the team.
- Manage email calendar and revenue goals. Collaborate with the marketing, business development departments to develop a schedule of brand and product marketing messaging.
- Code, test and deploy calendar emails.
- Maintain and optimize transactional and triggered emails, partnering with the e-commerce department to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Optimize site email capture. Continually propose, execute and evaluate methods to drive the acquisition of high-quality emails.
- Work closely on other marketing project initiatives related to marketing operations to ensure the best possible experience for our customers and key partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- College degree, in a business field such as communications, advertising, marketing, etc
- 4+ years of retail CRM experience, including ideally 4+ years of experience with an e-commerce company
- Expert Excel user, with extensive experience using marketing, sales and customer analytics platforms
- Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data. Knows how to manipulate and synthesize raw data to create advanced segmentations and extract actionable learnings
- Intuitive project manager who can build and organize well-defined deliverables to meet the goals of the marketing project
- Extremely knowledgeable in e-commerce platforms like Shopify or Magento, and familiar with setting up and maintaining third-party apps on the website
- Experience in building and leading teams.
- Collaborative, get-your-hands dirty attitude and approach.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.