Full Stack Developer (Remote - CZ)
Czech Republic /
CIO – Development /
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
Fevo is currently expanding and working on revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, live events, and social carts. Come and join us in this growth! We are looking for an exceptionally talented Full Stack developers who will become an integral part of the company’s exciting new chapter.
FEVO is looking for Full Stack developers with different levels of experience. Please indicate which level you would like to be considered for in the application question below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Making software in cross-functional teams with focus on clients and platform health
- Collaborating with engineers, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Learning from and teaching colleagues as we seek to make the best software
- Building maintainable, efficient, clean and testable code
- Contribute to our platform’s uptime and reliability
- Critical in integrating current and future FEVO systems with specific internal and external systems seamlessly, end-to-end.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Backend skills - Java/Scala, microservice architecture, GoLang, C/C++
- Must be proficient in API design and data modeling
- Must have a good understanding of concurrent software challenges.
- Intermediate SQL Database skills in a production environment
- Functional programming experience is a major plus
- Desire to learn and work with a range of technologies (for example, Go, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Proactive and enthusiastic commitment to customer best interests and ongoing process improvement
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.