Partner Solutions Associate (Remote - Florida)
Sales & Marketing – Partner Solutions /
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who move fast, have fun and harbor a deep-seated hatred of the status quo. All in a day’s work.
We’re looking for a Partner Solutions Associate to join our team and support our Partner Solutions Directors in sharing product knowledge and educating our partners, building events, fulfilling tickets, and troubleshooting. Partner Solutions Associates will work closely with our customer facing platform and help FEVO service its ever-growing client base.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for an energetic, self-starter to join a fast-growing, highly entrepreneurial environment. This role will require someone to engage with our partners over the phone and via email, so you MUST enjoy these different types of interactions. Please note the salary range is set at $45k for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- There is no such thing as a “typical day” here at Fevo (and that’s how we like it!) but here are a few things you can expect to be accountable for:
- Handle a portfolio of non-integrated partners in building out event(s) microsite(s) and multi-game micro sites with the provided assets (event title, description, ticket details, on-sale/off-sale dates and etc.
- Become an expert in our event management platform and assist partners with microsite edit requests - in event description, dates, ticket quantity, prices or on-sale and off-sale dates.
- Assist our partners or partner solutions managers with customer support by providing processing refunds, partial refunds, comps and providing transaction details.
- Assist partner solutions managers in providing event sales data.
- Coordinate with other members of the Partner Solutions team to provide and upload venue & section level maps for the venues.
- Assist Partner Solutions Managers in managing GA / Festival by sending incremental sales data, making inventory updates and providing on-site help
- Be ready to wear many different hats by jumping in and helping out our customer support or fulfillment team in times of need
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- You have a college degree from an accredited school.
- You MUST have prior experience working within sports/entertainment.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are highly self-motivated, extremely organized and have great time-management skills.
- You can multitask effortlessly with an extreme level of precision and acute attention to detail.
- You approach each task and project with a high sense of urgency.
- You are a team player to the bone—there is no task too big or small and ready to wear different hats
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- Room for growth!
- Amazing holiday schedule
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.