VP, Product - Music & Festivals (Remote - USA)
New York, NY /
Product & Data – Product /
FEVO’s technology adds friend power to a brand’s site for more shopping, more fun and, most important, more sales. No matter what a consumer is shopping for, FEVO is dedicated to changing e-commerce – making it a more collaborative, fun, social experience rooted in community. How? It’s a simple but powerful concept. We enable consumers to invite friends and purchase together in just a few clicks – allowing groups to connect and communities to form all on a brand’s site with just one line of code. It’s no surprise (or maybe it is!) that this allows brands to capture more data while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers.
Founded in 2016, FEVO launched live events in North America and rapidly captured 85% of the major sports leagues and festivals. We partnered with the biggest platforms including Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, and Paciolan and have organically acquired over 2M happy customers and sold over 7M items.
FEVO is now entering new categories, such as retail and travel e-commerce, working with the largest, most distinguished brands in the world. Simultaneously, we're expanding geographically with international markets such as the UK. That's why FEVO is actively hiring world-class talent to join this rocket ship of a ride!
What You’ll Do:
The VP, Product – Music & Festivals will be responsible for leading a cross-functional agile squad dedicated to expanding our presence in the music and festival vertical. We are crushing it in sports ticketing and our music business has begun to pick up as well. With major deals coming through and lots of tailwinds in the space, we need to deliver amazing products quickly to seize that momentum. This role can be successfully accomplished from one of several locations: at FEVO HQ in the Meatpacking District of NYC, Austin and Denver, though we’re open to hiring remote employees.
· Own the product vision for your space; evangelize your product; own it from ideation to implementation
· Develop the team with outstanding tech, design, and marketing resources
· Manage a highly iterative data-driven, agile workflow
· Obsess over our customer’s success
· Seize the opportunity and hit your goals
- You are located in one of these preferred locations: Denver, NYC, or Austin
- You have 5-7+ years of product experience with contacts and a deep knowledge of the music/festival space
- Expert level knowledge of product management methodologies and organizations
- Experience in ecommerce flows, systems, and best practices
- Conceptual knowledge and passion for social and gamification psychology driving commerce
- Overall excellence in career and education
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Base salary of $175k - $250k
- Bonus potential of 15-25%
- Stock option program
- Generous benefits including full health and dental
- Apple products such as Airpods and iPads
- Stipend for going to live events
- 6 months parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave for adopting a pet
- Annual FevoFest conference usually in a tropical location
- Too many other things to mention!
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.