New York, New York /
Full-Time or Part-Time
Fhitting Room's mission is creating a happy place for people to train and feel their best through functional fitness, heart, knowledge, and fun!
Our team and daily operations are powered by heart, knowledge, integrity, inclusivity, standards, teamwork, and fun. Through our core values, we achieve our milestones and help our clients do the same. If this sounds like a statement you can embrace, keep reading!
Fhitting Room owns and operates three NYC-based boutique fitness studios specializing in functional high intensity training + strength classes and has almost a decade of operating experience as a leader in talent development, programming, client engagement/community building, and sophisticated, data-driven marketing. With seasoned leaders from brands like Pepsi, American Express, Exhale, Physique 57, Town Sports International and David Barton, Fhitting Room is a boutique brand with big box gym knowledge and experience. We are entering an exciting period of high velocity growth and need even more fantastic fitness professionals to help us reach our next milestones.
- Must have an amazing personality and technical expertise in functional fitness, kettlebell training, strength and conditioning, Crossfit and/or other relevant fitness discipline.
- Group exercise experience is preferred.
- Must be able to explain and demonstrate exercise moves and know how to modify them for people who have limitations/injuries, and know to progress them for those who need an added challenge.
- Must be able to energize a class full of clients.
- Must be able to recognize inappropriate weight use or poor form and rectify it.
- Must have the ability to monitor each client’s progress and results, and make program adjustments as needed.
- Must be personable and comfortable providing clients one on one assistance and encouragement.
- Must be able to put together an amazing and continuous playlist.
- Help clients attain and maintain their personal health and fitness goals, in a professional, service orientated and fun manner.
- Be comfortable getting to know our clients and allowing clients to get to know them.
- Must be comfortable using social media.
- Career advancement opportunities exist.
- Nationally recognized personal training certification, NASM preferred
- Kettlebell certification preferred
- TRX, Rowing, Functional Strength, Pre/Post-Natal certifications encouraged