New York, New York
Full-Time or Part-Time
Fhitting Room is a leader in the premium boutique fitness industry offering a differentiated high-touch High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout for intensity-loving and results-seeking fitness enthusiasts. Fhitting Room upgraded the group workout experience with better trainers and better programming delivering a total body workout that’s a step above the rest. Smaller class sizes allow credentialed and caring trainers to deliver clients a personalized experience and be attentive to form. Our studios and community are inclusive and welcoming. Clients can always expect to get a great workout led by two encouraging, educated and dynamic trainers. Fhitting Room classes are the closest thing to a personal training session for less than half the price and twice the fun. Every day is different and every client is treated like a VIP.
Fhitting Room was founded in February 2013, has three locations in Manhattan and is actively eyeing expansion outside of New York.
- Must have an amazing personality and technical expertise in functional fitness, kettlebell training, strength and conditioning, Crossfit and/or other relevant fitness discipline.
- Group exercise experience is preferred.
- Must be able to explain and demonstrate exercise moves and know how to modify them for people who have limitations/injuries, and know to progress them for those who need an added challenge.
- Must be able to energize a class full of clients.
- Must be able to recognize inappropriate weight use or poor form and rectify it.
- Must have the ability to monitor each client’s progress and results, and make program adjustments as needed.
- Must be personable and comfortable providing clients one on one assistance and encouragement.
- Must be able to put together an amazing and continuous playlist.
- Help clients attain and maintain their personal health and fitness goals, in a professional, service orientated and fun manner.
- Be comfortable getting to know our clients and allowing clients to get to know them.
- Must be comfortable using social media.
- Career advancement opportunities exist.
- Nationally recognized personal training certification, NASM preferred
- Kettlebell certification preferred
- TRX, Rowing, Functional Strength, Pre/Post-Natal certifications encouraged