New York, New York
Full-Time or Part-Time
Fhitting Room is a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) studio delivering total body workout that’s a step above the rest. We’ve upgraded the group workout experience with better trainers and better programming to deliver better results. Smaller class sizes allow our caring and credentialed instructors to treat everyone like a VIP. Consider them your Personal Trainers. Fhitting Room currently operates three studios in NYC and is focused on growth
- Must have an amazing personality and technical expertise in functional fitness, kettlebell training, strength and conditioning, Crossfit and/or other relevant fitness discipline.
- Group exercise experience is preferred.
- Must be able to explain and demonstrate exercise moves and know how to modify them for people who have limitations/injuries, and know to progress them for those who need an added challenge.
- Must be able to energize a class full of clients.
- Must be able to recognize inappropriate weight use or poor form and rectify it.
- Must have the ability to monitor each client’s progress and results, and make program adjustments as needed.
- Must be personable and comfortable providing clients one on one assistance and encouragement.
- Must be able to put together an amazing and continuous playlist.
- Help clients attain and maintain their personal health and fitness goals, in a professional, service orientated and fun manner.
- Be comfortable getting to know our clients and allowing clients to get to know them.
- Must be comfortable using social media.
- Career advancement opportunities exist.
- Nationally recognized personal training certification, NASM preferred
- Kettlebell certification preferred
- TRX, Rowing, Functional Strength, Pre/Post-Natal certifications encouraged