New York, New York
Fhitting Room is a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) studio delivering total body workout that’s a step above the rest. We’ve upgraded the group workout experience with better trainers and better programming to deliver better results. Smaller class sizes allow our caring and credentialed instructors to treat everyone like a VIP. Consider them your Personal Trainers. Fhitting Room currently operates three studios in NYC and is focused on growth
- Must have a passion for fitness, exercise, health and familiarity with other fitness boutiques.
- Positive and hard-working individuals who are extremely organized, efficient and forward-thinking problem-solvers.
- Act as a brand ambassador, in person and on the phone. Clearly and enthusiastically communicate the format and benefits of our HIT classes. Convert inquirers into triers!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- College degree completed or senior in college working towards a degree
- Good with people, names and faces.
- Handle flow of people coming in and out of the fitness studio: check people in, direct them where they need to go, help with general questions. Make sure they feel welcome and comfortable!
- Proven ability to work directly with the client when immediate action is needed.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Business projects as outlined by managers.
- At least one year of experience doing similar work or in marketing/advertising/PR.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: deliver energy and insight.
- Must have prior experience in health & fitness.
- Must be available to work flexible/non-traditional hours (including WEEKENDS and some holidays). Willing to work early morning, evening and/or weekend hours.
- Bachelors Degree