New York, New York /
Front Desk /
- Must have a passion for fitness, exercise, health and familiarity with other fitness boutiques.
- Positive and hard-working individuals who are extremely organized, efficient and forward-thinking problem-solvers.
- Act as a brand ambassador, in person and on the phone. Clearly and enthusiastically communicate the format and benefits of our HIT classes. Convert inquirers into triers!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- College degree completed or senior in college working towards a degree
- Good with people, names and faces.
- Handle flow of people coming in and out of the fitness studio: check people in, direct them where they need to go, help with general questions. Make sure they feel welcome and comfortable!
- Proven ability to work directly with the client when immediate action is needed.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Business projects as outlined by managers.
- At least one year of experience doing similar work or in marketing/advertising/PR.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: deliver energy and insight.
- Must have prior experience in health & fitness.
- Must be available to work flexible/non-traditional hours (including WEEKENDS and some holidays). Willing to work early morning, evening and/or weekend hours.
- Bachelors Degree