Front Desk Staff
New York, New York
Fhitting Room is a leader in the premium boutique fitness industry offering a differentiated high-touch High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout for intensity-loving and results-seeking fitness enthusiasts. Fhitting Room upgraded the group workout experience with better trainers and better programming delivering a total body workout that’s a step above the rest. Smaller class sizes allow credentialed and caring trainers to deliver clients a personalized experience and be attentive to form. Our studios and community are inclusive and welcoming. Clients can always expect to get a great workout led by two encouraging, educated and dynamic trainers. Fhitting Room classes are the closest thing to a personal training session for less than half the price and twice the fun. Every day is different and every client is treated like a VIP.
Fhitting Room was founded in February 2013, has three locations in Manhattan and is actively eyeing expansion outside of New York.
- Passion for fitness, exercise, health and familiarity with other fitness boutiques.
- Positive and hard-working individuals who are extremely organized, efficient and forward-thinking problem-solvers.
- Act as a brand ambassador, in person and on the phone. Clearly and enthusiastically communicate the format and benefits of our HIT classes. Convert inquirers into triers!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Good with people, names and faces.
- Handle flow of people coming in and out of the fitness studio: check people in, direct them where they need to go, help with general questions. Make sure they feel welcome and comfortable!
- Proven ability to work directly with the client when immediate action is needed.
- Opportunity for growth.
- At least one year of experience doing similar work or in marketing/advertising/PR.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: deliver energy and insight.
- Must have prior experience in health & fitness.
- Must be available to work flexible/non-traditional hours (including WEEKENDS and some holidays). Willing to work early morning, evening and/or weekend hours.
- Bachelors Degree