Infrastructure Automation Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA
At Fictiv, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most renowned companies on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be working with some of the highest quality and most talented vendors who produce what seems impossible to produce. You’ll be surrounded by a wicked awesome team (think PhDs, Ironmans, artists) who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future (think autonomous cars)... today.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead requirement gathering sessions, analyze requirements, and design & develop analytical projects while working with users to find the best possible solution to a given business problem
- Contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics
- Train and assist users to transform data into action-oriented information and to use that information
- Build highly customized reports and develop creative solutions to apply business logic
- Document new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
- Ensure that collected data is within required quality standards
- Architect manufacturing data analysis projects from end to end; Lead root cause analysis efforts for operational tool issues; resolve them independently or with other team members
- Support business users, answering complex business questions via Sigma and using ad-hoc SQL queries
What You Bring To The Team
- Customer orientation – You are curious about hardware manufacturing and the daily workflows of mechanical engineers and supply chain managers. You love talking to customers and developing insights into their needs.
- Skilled problem solving – You can break big problems into smaller, more manageable challenges and you’re comfortable making fast, high quality product decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Articulate communication – You can convey customer needs clearly with multiple stakeholders and you bring those people together to create a differentiated product to serve our customers.
- Data-driven thinking – You know how to build a product that generates insightful data streams, both for understanding user behavior and measuring the success of features.
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.