Software Product Manager, Growth
San Francisco, CA
Fictiv is transforming manufacturing by providing a single platform to create any physical product. We bring flexibility and speed to hardware development – supporting hardware engineers and industrial designers who are innovating in cutting-edge industries such as autonomous cars, spaceships, and medical devices.
As our first product manager of Growth, you lead a cross-functional group to create a software and systems growth engine for our company. Using insights from customers and your experience running experiments, you’ll identify and leverage distribution channels and streamline user acquisition and adoption. Ultimately, your efforts raise awareness of our product and enables our customers to spread the word about the crucial role we’ve played in their success.
What’s in it for you?
Change the way physical products are made
As a Product Manager, you know how difficult it is to develop products with long release cycles. This is the norm in hardware development today. With Fictiv, we use software to build prototypes faster, get more actionable feedback, and transfer those learning direction to production manufacturing. You will have a pivotal role in expanding awareness of our capabilities and connecting customers to a new way of manufacturing.
Scale our customers and our team
We have a platform that speeds up hardware development cycles. Our customers rely on us to create amazing products – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. As a Growth PM, you have the opportunity to raise awareness of what we do and help make innovative hardware products more successful.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a cross-functional team to brainstorm and execute experiments to drive customer awareness, reduce onboarding friction, and increase retention
- Analyze data and extract insights and ideas for further growth opportunities. Leverage both our marketing systems and our platform to create experiences that connect our unique value with customer needs
- Champion your team in achieving successful outcomes by clearly communicating OKRs, prioritizing initiatives, and removing friction from the product development process
- Develop a growth strategy and roadmap to tackle the highest value opportunities in collaboration with marketing, engineering, design, customer success, and sales
- Customer oriented – You are curious about hardware manufacturing and the daily workflows of mechanical engineers and supply chain managers. You love exploring data and developing insights into their needs
- Skilled problem solver – you can break big problems into smaller, more manageable challenges and you’re comfortable making fast, high quality product decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Articulate communicator – You can convey customer needs clearly with multiple stakeholders, and you bring those people together to create a differentiated product to serve our customers
- Data driven - you know how to build a product that generates insightful datastreams, both for understanding user behavior and measuring the success of features. Experience with SQL and statistical analysis is recommended
About Fictiv (www.fictiv.com)
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.