San Francisco, CA
Fictiv is seeking an exceptional content marketer to join our product marketing team and help ideate and execute content to support the company’s marketing programs. We are looking for someone who is a born storyteller, passionate about writing, an excellent project manager, and knows how to develop content for technical audiences. The right candidate loves to write, has a bit of geek in them (with lots of love for the hardware industry) and is excited to be part of a growing B2B marketing team.
This position reports to Product Marketing.
Impact in this Role
Since day one, content has been the backbone of the Fictiv brand. From our Hardware Guide to our CNC Periodic Table of Elements to our collection of Teardowns, we prize high quality content as a cornerstone vehicle to win the hearts and minds of our customers.
As our Content Marketer, you’ll be the bastion of our brand, bringing your curiosity and creativity to manage and execute against an inspired and strategic editorial calendar.
WIIFU (What’s in it for you?)
Opportunity to Unleash Your Creativity
At Fictiv, we’re constantly pushing the bounds of creative content marketing to surprise and delight our customers. You’ll have the freedom and resources to unleash your wild ideas and create amazing work. With access to an exceptional in-house photographer and videographer and surrounded by knowledgeable engineers and designers, the sky’s the limit.
Opportunity to Tell a Powerful Story
There are deeply rooted barriers that prevent emerging hardware companies from being successful today. Our mission at Fictiv is to break down those barriers so that any company with an innovative idea has equal opportunity to bring that idea to market successfully. You’ll get to tell that impactful story in every thread of content you create.
Opportunity to Grow Your Career
Working on a small, agile team at a fast growing company means you’ll be constantly learning and growing your skills. Through mentorship and the support of your teammates, you’ll be empowered to ask tough questions, identify new opportunities, lead strategic endeavors and set your own goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute a global content strategy that services the entire buyer journey across different personas and industries
- Own the creation and development of key product marketing content assets like email campaigns, blogs, newsletters, website content, landing pages, presentations, brochures, reports and more
- Develop a scalable process around content creation across writers, subject matter experts, design, and marketing
- Own vendor management for all things content--contract writers, agencies, and third party content creation firms
- Collaborate directly with members on the marketing team to ensure that content is promoted across all of the relevant channels
- Manage the blog editorial calendar and own traffic and subscriber growth
- Measure and track how content sources and influences pipeline and revenue
- Extensive experience writing and producing a variety of content assets
- Exceptional storytelling ability
- Highly detail oriented with a love for editing
- Organized with a passion for project management
- A natural communicator who loves collaborating with different people
- Execution oriented with a passion for fast paced environments
- Collaborative team player who is excited to be part of a growing team
About Fictiv (www.fictiv.com)
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.