Senior Manager, Account-Based Marketing
San Francisco, CA
At Fictiv, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most renowned companies on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be working with some of the highest quality and most talented vendors who produce what seems impossible to produce. You’ll be surrounded by a wicked awesome team (think PhDs, Ironmans, artists) who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future (think autonomous cars)... today.
WIIFU (What’s in it for you?)
This is a unique opportunity to develop an ABM program for a strong customer base and build a team to execute. Ideal for an experienced ABM marketer ready to own ABM strategy and build a team.
Impact in this Role
Fictiv is looking for a practical and creative Account Based Marketing Manager to lead the ABM function at Fictiv. This person will develop and execute ABM strategies that drive awareness and adoption of the Fictiv manufacturing platform among target customers, and ultimately build an ABM team to support our growing sales organization. You'll be responsible for planning and carrying out targeted marketing activities at the industry and customer account level, coordinating and operationalizing ABM plans, providing insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of the sales and marketing process.
You will report to the Head of Marketing.
What you'll be doing
- Develop Fictiv’s ABM strategy, working closely with sales to implement ABM into account level plans
- Analyze target accounts to determine optimal ABM campaign and tactic mix based on engagement
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support the account go-to-market plan
- Deploy marketing initiatives and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis, using various mediums including digital, events, and social media
- Work with Sales to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas - develop account and contact level insights to enrich account ABM
- Work with Sales to track organization penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts, align marketing and sales in defining ABM targets
- Coordinate with sales and marketing operations to operationalize ABM planning: salesforce tracking, new metrics generation: NPS, Account Coverage, Engagement, Reach (touches), Influence
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create and gain consensus for go-to-market (GTM) plans and marketing plays in alignment with product launches, new features and sales directivesAnalyze performance and report against key metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation and field marketing experience
- Experience in working closely with leadership team and sales executives to develop marketing processes, strategies, and content requirements
- Experience in marketing and sales tech stack : Salesforce and Marketo
- Good and effective communication skills with focus on what's relevant
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics
- Experience integrating ABM with the sales process at the organizational and account levels
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo and Salesforce
- Entrepreneurial mindset, creating a new program and driving adoption
About Fictiv (www.fictiv.com)
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.