Customer Experience Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Fictiv, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most talented (think electric car makers) and creative companies (think flying objects) on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be surrounded by an awesome team (think PhDs, Ironman athletes, world travelers, musicians) who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future--today.
Being a part of the Customer Experience team means that you thrive on delivering a seamless and extraordinary experience to our customers. You’ll be responsible for providing world class customer support, developing our support protocols and infrastructure, and looking for ways to improve our UX/UI. Your empathy, creativity, and passion for helping our customers will generate raving fans that will make Fictiv known as the most trusted partner in manufacturing.
- Work directly with our customers to help ensure they have a positive, seamless experience
- Nurture new and existing customer relationships through proactive support and outreach
- Gather and interpret technical requirements from our customers and act as a liaison between them and our Manufacturing and Sales Teams
- Develop opportunities through customer interactions and data to help drive platform changes by working closely with our Design, Product, and Sales teams
- Identify tools and develop methods to streamline customer support with scalable systems
- Identify areas of friction and use that data to write and publish Help Center articles
- You are customer-centric and you want to help build a world class customer experience team
- You have empathy for all customers. You take time to understand their pains, needs and wants and will go the extra mile to make sure their issues are resolved as quickly as possible
- You are highly organized and priority driven. You understand where your time needs to be spent in order to have the biggest impact within your area of responsibility
- You’re curious about hardware and manufacturing. You’ll be in a front row seat watching the best engineers and designers build products of the future. The opportunity will expose you to the entire product development lifecycle and all sorts of manufacturing processes
- You’re data-oriented. You understand the importance of data for a business and can find ways to quantify/measure the effort and impact you are making in your position
- You are detail-oriented and you possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills Preferably experience in a customer support or other customer facing role
About Fictiv (www.fictiv.com)
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.