Director, People Operations
San Francisco, CA
Director, People Operations is a newly-created leadership position to support Fictiv’s next phase of dramatic growth. Reporting into the CEO, you will lead a team that plays an integral part of our larger Fictiv employee experience function which includes: People Operations, Recruiting, Learning and Development, IT, and Facilities.
You will leverage your broad HR experience in systems and project management to continuously improve our technology solutions and operations. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You have a variety of skills and knowledge about the basic workings of a business and feel confident using those skills on a daily basis. You’re organized, driven and eager to help in a variety of aspects within a business.
- Lead and manage a growing team responsible for managing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle
- Own all people processes for employee onboarding, retention and offboarding, legal compliance, and immigration
- Be the first point of contact for HR related concerns for both employees and managers
- Communicate between executive team members and all employees to ensure clear and stable communication and expectations
- Provide strategy and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, general management and employee relations issues
- Lead global people operations systems roadmap to support long-term and service delivery goals, and ensure the highest levels of data management and accuracy for all HR Systems. Fictiv uses ADP WorkForceNow our core HRIS and HCM solution
- Own HR compliance and assess readiness in close partnership with legal and finance on everything from medical, PTO, 401(k), FMLA, CFRA, SDI, LOA, EEO-1 filings, 5550s, OSHA, Wage and Hour laws, etc.
- Partner with the functional leaders to design and execute company-wide performance management programs, feedback, promotion, and compensation cycles, as well as other critical people programs. Manage, refine and implement our global compensation strategies and programs.
- Play instrumental role in helping drive the coordination of global people operations execution across our global offices (currently US and China). Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to add self-service options for employees while maintaining a superior employee experience.
- Lead the development of the HR reporting and analytics function to support effective decision making and business needs. Develop key operational metrics and dashboards for the team and monitor key performance metric scores.
- Hire, onboard, coach and mentor team members, playing an active role in developing career roadmaps, succession planning, and full-cycle programs for employees.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in HR
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, high quality operational HR programs, processes and systems globally, in high tech companies of 200+ employees with at least 3 international locations.
- People management experience and strong leadership ability.
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with executives and business leaders across all levels of the organization in planning, change management and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated leadership of talent agenda that contributes to organizational growth and improved employee experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Collaborative work style - team player with low-ego.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Outstanding analytical, project management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- PHR or SHRM-SCPBA or BS degree
About Fictiv (www.fictiv.com)
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.