Senior Manager, Demand Generation (West, Remote or Hybrid)
Marketing Team /
Full Time /
At Fiddler, we understand the implications of AI and the impact that it has on human lives. Our company was born with the mission of building trust into AI. With the rise of the internet, trust in AI has been degraded by a plethora of issues like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Fiddler enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and explainable AI solutions.
Fiddler partners with AI-first organizations to help build a long-term framework for responsible AI practices, which, in turn, builds trust with their user base. Data Science, MLOps, and business teams use Fiddler AI to monitor, explain, analyze, and improve their AI solutions to identify performance gaps, mitigate bias, and drive better outcomes. Our platform enables engineering teams and business stakeholders alike to understand the “why” and how behind model outcomes.
Fiddler AI is founded by Krishna Gade (engineering leadership at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Microsoft) and Amit Paka (two-time founder with acquisitions by Samsung and PayPal and product roles at Expedia and Microsoft). We are backed by Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Lux Capital.
Why Join Us
Our team is motivated to unlock the AI opaque box and help society harness the power of AI. Joining us means you get to make an impact by helping reduce algorithmic bias and ensure that models in production across many different industries are transparent and ethical. We are an early-stage startup and have a rapidly growing team of intelligent and empathetic doers, thinkers, creators, builders, and everyone in between. The AI and ML industry has a rapid pace of innovation and the learning opportunities here are monumental. This is your chance to be a trailblazer.
Fiddler is recognized as a pioneer in the field of AI Observability and has received numerous accolades, including: 2022 a16z Data50 list, 2021 CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups, 2020 WEF Technology Pioneer, 2020 Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response. By joining our brilliant (at least we think so) team, you will help pave the way in the AI Observability space.
We’re looking for a contemporary, experienced, and motivated Senior Manager of Demand Gen to lead, manage, and execute all aspects of our pipeline generation and growth initiatives. This is a highly visible role for someone who wants to make a mark on the company’s growth trajectory. You enjoy being strategic and execution driven. You like to build, experiment, analyze, and optimize. Understanding the technical aspects of AI and ML is key and tying it back to content and demand strategy is important.
The marketing team thrives on no job is too big or too small and juggling a variety of tasks while wearing more than one hat. We are laser-focused on execution and data-driven.
What You'll Do:
- Pipeline: Build, measure, and optimize the demand generation pipeline through a variety of channels that resonate with our audience
- Analysis: Monitor key metrics and data across programs, the customer journey, and their impact on the funnel
- Journey: Develop a deep understanding of the target audience and their preferences, using market research and customer data analysis
- Content: Collaborate on content marketing efforts to develop high-quality, engaging content to drive user engagement and conversions
- Experimentation: Iterate on hypotheses and design experiments to test different marketing strategies, creative assets, and messaging for continuous improvement and discovery
- AI-forward: Stay current on emerging marketing technologies and trends, including AI and machine learning, to ensure a cutting-edge approach to demand generation
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a technical/quantitative field
- 7+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to connect the dots across the gamut of demand generation to tell a performance story
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and methodically
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment, and adapt to changing priorities and challenges
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and continuously improve
- Comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty, and a proactive problem-solving approach
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for outcomes
- Preferably Hybrid with at least 1 day a week in the Palo Alto office. Will consider full remote for a strong candidate on the West Coast
Pay Range in San Francisco California is $150,000 - $175,000
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits, and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location, and other job-related factors.
Fiddler is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.