Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
CoolFront – Sales
Coolfront Technologies, a subsidiary of FieldEdge located in Rochester, NY, is a cloud-based HVAC solution that allows users to carry and access their flat rate pricing and repair database on a mobile device. It caters to small sized plumbing, electrical and HVAC contracting businesses.
Coolfront is a “Best Companies to Work for in NY” award winner and looking for a rockstar to join their sales department. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) position serves as the front lines of our organizational growth. Through persistence, resilience, and passion, our ISR’s drive business for the organization through calling Coolfront’s leads driving performance for the top part of our sales funnel. These leads come from a variety of sources such as; internet marketing, organically through our website, partners and affiliates, along with sign up of our software. The objective is to show the value of Coolfront to the prospect and move them to meet with an Account Executive.
Why work for Coolfront Technologies?
We offer all the standard benefits (401k with generous company match, health insurance, etc.,) but we offer perks you won’t find elsewhere! Including, free snacks/coffee/beer, walking meetings, personalized nicknames, blogging club and a family-like culture.
- Generate and qualify new leads by conducting high-volume interactions with prospects in the mechanical contractor space
- Outbound calling, emails, and chat with potential customers.
- 50+ sales activities daily
- Follow up on affiliate leads; trade shows, dealer meetings, social media, etc..
- Identify key business needs of the contractors
- Ensure thorough diagnosis of underlying client issues – not stopping at the “what”, but drilling down into the “how” and “why”
- Determine customer profile and best fit for sales cycle or marketing lead flow
- Drive action for customer to start trial Schedule Demo for Account Executives
- Identify key roles of prospect; influencers, decision makers, etc..
- Identify key pillar for company improvement; profitability, efficiency, and consistency
- Identify and provide customer with key value drivers that Coolfront will provide
- Compile and report customer feedback on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Give feedback as needed for product and process improvements
- Work to continually improve personal skill set
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to be flexible and back up Account Executives and Support Specialists role
Skills, Abilities & Education
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting and online research
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 0-5 years’ work experience in Sales and/or a client facing role is preferred