Customer Success Specialist
CoolFront – Sales
Coolfront Technologies, a subsidiary of FieldEdge located in Rochester, NY, is a cloud-based HVAC solution that allows users to carry and access their flat rate pricing and repair database on a mobile device. It caters to small sized plumbing, electrical and HVAC contracting businesses.
Coolfront is a “Best Companies to Work for in NY” award winner and looking for a rockstar to join their customer success/sales department. As a Customer Success Specialist the main objective is to have a proactive approach in setting up Coolfront customers for success. This position will be working with our current and future customers to keep them engaged and growing with Coolfront’s product portfolio. The focus areas for the position are to increase customer retention, drive additional revenue to current customer base (through up-selling, ad-ons,etc.,), increase referral rate, and drive positive customer reviews/feedback.
Why work for Coolfront Technologies?
We offer all the standard benefits (401k with generous company match, health insurance, etc.,) but we offer perks you won’t find elsewhere! Including, free snacks/coffee/beer, walking meetings, personalized nicknames, blogging club and a family-like culture.
- Responsible for training and support through customer implementation
- Responsible for assisting and education customer’s on add-ons
- Thorough in teaching customer best practices Anticipating customer’s needs and showing them how our products enhance their day to day operations
- Supporting all synergy sales in sign up, proofing, and implementation
- Resolve all incoming client inquiries and complaints through various methods of communication, including phone, chat and emails
- Follow up with delinquent accounts and customers who have had transaction errors
- Become technical experts of Coolfront and competitor flat rate / software systems
- Ensure thorough diagnosis of underlying client issues – not stopping at the “what”, but drilling down into the “how” and “why”
- Lead company initiatives with current customer base on renewals (book and mobile accounts)Proactive with company price changes and product changes
- Turn every interaction to an upsell / cross sell opportunity. (payments, revenue generating add-ons)
- Promote other products as needed to further enhance the customer’s experience and better their business.
- Proactive check ins with customers at risk, including but not limited to: infrequent mobile buyers, inactive agreement accounts, book / synergy accounts that have not updated within 1 year.
- Compile and report customer feedback on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Taking ownership of customer’s issues and seeing through until completion
- Guiding and driving customers to give positive reviews via online review forums
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations and turn them into opportunities for superior customer service
- You pride yourself on delivering the highest level of customer service
- You have a knack for figuring out technical issues
- Going above and beyond is your modus operandi
- You value teamwork
- You are looking for a buzzing environment where your entrepreneurial spirit can flourish