[Coolfront] Business Operations Analyst
CoolFront – Operations
Coolfront Technologies, a subsidiary of Fieldedge located in Rochester, NY, is a cloud-based HVAC solution that allows users to carry and access their flat rate pricing and repair database on a mobile device. It caters to small sized plumbing, electrical and HVAC contracting businesses.
Coolfront is a “Best Companies to Work for in NY” award winner and is currently looking for a Business Operations Analyst. This position is located in Rochester, NY, and will be required to travel occasionally to our FieldEdge office in Atlanta, GA. The main responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing key sales, marketing, and finance activities to produce valuable insights in order to enhance the efficiency of the company.
Why work for Coolfront Technologies?
We offer all the standard benefits (401k, health insurance, etc.,) but we offer perks you won’t find elsewhere! Including, free snacks/coffee, walking meetings, personalized nicknames, blogging club and a family-like culture.
- Proactively monitor sales activities and strive to maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Act as a steward for all operational data and systems
- Generate and maintain operational Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting packages, dashboards and scorecards
- Manage the performance of these metrics on an ongoing basis by performing regular audits, identifying and addressing high risk areas
- Collaborate with other business units to build on processes which drive data integrity and accuracy
- Analyze and track compensation and bonus processes for the sales organization
- Work in collaboration with Finance for deal approvals, bookings reconciliation, and other end of month deal related activities
- Manage the weekly and monthly forecasting process and own the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales and sales development teams
- Enhance, update, and maintain sales training and sales on-boarding
- Collaboration with marketing team to analyze marketing metrics, using platforms such as Google analytics and Hubspot
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a Business Analyst role is preferred. Previous experience as a sales or marketing analyst in a SaaS based technology environment is a plus
- Analytical mind with the ability to analyze and make sense of data and turn insights into conclusions
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Macro) a must
- Consultative, team player who enjoys being part of a close-knit team while also working independently with direction on individual projects
- Collaborative, outgoing individual that enjoys assisting others and puts in extra effort to find solutions that may span outside their daily responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new systems and processes
- Excellent attention to detail and results-oriented
- Persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Experience using Salesforce CRM including Salesforce reporting and dashboards a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Start-up culture – for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
- Full health coverage
- 401k plan with matching for employees with more than one year of tenure