Web Team Lead
Engineering – Web Team
Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
· Join the R&D group in the Backend & FullStack team and will develop in a scalable environment.
· The web Team lead will enjoy developing from scratch new products, as well as, keep developing the flag-product in high standards and optimal coding environment.
· At least 1-year experience in frontend development with modern JS framework
o AngularJs/Angular preferred, knowing Vue/React is a bonus
· At least 5 years of experience in backend, including server administration (LAMP preferred, but not limited)
o High expertise at MySQL (or other RDBMS)including writing complex queries, procedures and server configuration
o Experience working with frameworks, PHP-based preferred, but not limited
o Experience in NoSQL, queues, caches
o Experience with HL systems is a bonus
· At least 2-year experience in team management
· Great interpersonal and communications skills.
· Highly independent.
· A team player and Fast learnerr.