Regional Sales Manager
Sales – Sales
About FieldinFounded in 2013, Fieldin provides a groundbreaking platform and service for the commercial agriculture industry. Developed by growers for growers, Fieldin has developed a unique data driven product that impacts the operational performance of its partners. With smart sensors we help growers manage their entire operation remotely and gain actionable insights on improving operational efficiency and decreasing loss of yield. Fieldin is a global brand, serving growers across three continents. Learn more online at https://www.fieldin.com/
Job Summary The Territory Sales Manager will be accountable for the sales results in a specific territory in the California Central Valley. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Account Management, Product and Operations. As a Sales Territory Manager you are a self-motivated sales professional who is passionate about driving adaptation of our unique platform and service. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas by generating new sales alongside renewals for existing clients
- Collaborate with the designated account manager in your territory to deliver world class customer engagement and satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for growth within your territory
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity to build and adapt appropriate sales strategy relevant to your territory
- Participate in trade shows with the purpose of generating strong leads for target clients
- Travel throughout territory as needed
- Provide full and accurate visibility into your sales pipeline through a CRM software
- Monitor sales metrics on a weekly basis
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Minimum three years of AgTech sales experience with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, business administration or agriculture
- Have a methodical approach to solution-selling
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organized and process driven
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Valid driver’s license with no DUIs
Why join Fieldin as a Regional Sales Manager?
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped bonus program!
- Fast pace startup mentality that is both collaborative and fun!
- Join a team that is revolutionizing how growers grow!
- Personal and professional growth opportunities!
- Result oriented culture with the option of working remotely!
- Paid vacation time!
- Attractive healthcare benefits!
- Company vehicle and laptop!