G&A – HR
The HR Manager is responsible for all ongoing HR aspects of the company’s Israeli office that currently has about 40 employees (mainly product and R&D) and is expected to grow in the next two years
The position includes hands-on involvement with talent acquisition and development, employee welfare, employee conflict resolution, compensation and benefit. t.
Essential functions & Responsibilities
· Responsible for talent acquisition, hiring plan, and on boarding of new employees.
· Manage sensitively employee welfare, employee conflict resolution, org. structure changes and internal mobility programs.
· Responsibility of all compensation & benefits aspects.
· Proactively identifying local organizational needs and translating them into functional requirements, policies and procedures i.e. performance reviews, talent development programs, annual compensation review process etc.
· Providing coaching & mentoring on a wide variety of HR related topics to the managers in the IL teams.
· Build strong inter-organizational relationships and help establish great communication channels between managers & employees.
· Work with senior management that is located in California and with other HR managers located in different sites around the world.
· Manage employee document administration (e.g. drafting and updating employment agreements, testimonials, and other employee documents)
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· 5+ years of HR experience - at least 2 years as an HR Manager in growth startup.
· Bachelor’s degree is must, MA degree is an advantage
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
· Well familiar with the Israeli labor regulations
· Proven work experience with engineering departments & global interfaces in a fast-paced, dynamic Startup companies.
· Hands-on experience in recruitment process
· Strong communication skills, people orientation, independent, and ability to challenge and impact senior stakeholders.
· Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; tact & discretion