Product Designer - Contractor
Fig brings together gamers, investors, and developers to bring great video games to market. We created Fig to provide game studios and their fans a more balanced and sustainable approach to game development and publishing. We're changing how games are funded and published by being a community-powered publisher.
Since 2015, Fig hosts crowdfunding campaigns for video games, including 4 of the top 10 largest video game campaigns of 2016. Fig’s campaigns allow backers the ability to pledge for a traditional reward and also invest in a security that tracks the financial performance of the game itself, allowing backers to earn a potential return on their support. Fig is backed by top tier venture capital firms and based in San Francisco. Learn more about us at Fig.co.
We’re a small, diverse team of women and men with decades of experience in the tech and gaming worlds. We’re excited to build a brand new funding model and a product and community to support it, and we’re unabashedly excited about the games we’re helping get made. Our team includes proud parents, former teachers, game developers, tap dancers, musicians, and more.
Who you are
- A strong visual designer excited to create and implement a unified visual style for Fig
- Have 2+ years working on product design for web and mobile platforms
- Effective at communicating design goals, working cross-functionally, and prioritizing your time and resources within a nimble startup environment
- Possess an uncanny attention to detail
- Excel at designing and coding in HTML and CSS
- A user-focused designer passionate about understanding and designing for gaming communities
We’re looking for people passionate about our mission of community powered publishing. We want to help more quality games get made, see more diverse games out in the world, and shine a light on the talented people who make them. Sound like you too? Drop us a line and tell us more about yourself!