Organic Content Marketing Intern (Summer)
Costa Mesa, CA /
FightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
Since launching in February 2018, FightCamp’s revenues have doubled every month. FightCamp is funded by Y Combinator.
FightCamp is seeking a student with a growth mindset who is interested in organic content marketing. In this position you will start by focusing on social media marketing coordination & scheduling including Youtube, Instagram & Facebook (both feed & stories). You will be exposed to our content marketing strategies with a focus on new user acquisition and work in collaboration with our team to create & implement a full month’s content calendar.
The ideal candidate wants to learn all the parts of content marketing via social media feed + stories.
Technologies You’ll Be Exposed To
- Sprout Social
- Heap Analytics
What You Will Do
- Assist in content planning & ideation
- Source user-generated content (UGC) content & organize design assets for scheduling
- Work closely with our organic content team to develop new content buckets & content ideas for social media feed + stories
- Schedule out social media content including feed + stories
- An interest in social media marketing or content marketing
- A growth mindset
Good To Have:
- Experience with Scheduling Platforms like Sprout social or Hootsuite
- Previous internship experience
- Interest in martial arts and or connected fitness
- Currently enrolled as a student at an accredited university studying marketing or communications
What We Believe In:
Boldness & Courage
Focus, Speed & Discipline
Come Work With Us
Want your work to have a significant impact on other people’s lives and well-being? At FightCamp, your work will not only shape who you will become professionally but personally. We’re funded, generating revenues, and one of the most dedicated teams you’ll find. Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility, over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.