Content Specialist (Video/Photo)
Costa Mesa, CA /
FightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
Since launching in February 2018, FightCamp’s revenues have doubled every month. FightCamp is funded by Y Combinator.
About the Role of Content Specialist
As a Content Specialist at FightCamp, you will be responsible for producing high-quality photo and video content for internal and external purposes. Working on the content team, you’ll be collaborating with our marketing, product, and trainers teams.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to create visual content that brings the FightCamp brand to life. From marketing and product-focused content to shooting lifestyle content and personal narratives, you will be involved in all aspects of the creative process.
What We Value
- Proactive self-starters with a positive attitude
- Collaborative team players with a growth mindset
- High attention to detail
What You Will Do
- Responsible for pre-production, production, and post-production for visual content
- Independently shoot and edit app-specific content (workouts, tutorials, narratives) as well as photo and video content for use online in our ads, social media, and on our website
- Work with multiple teams to create assets as needed
- 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in pre-production, production, and post-production
- Source locations, create call sheets, and work with talent on set
- Experience as a DP and camera operator
- Proficient in professional lighting and grip gear
- Skilled in Premiere Pro and Lightroom
- Possess basic knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible work from home options
- Catered lunches and free snacks (even for remote work)
- Fitness subsidies
Come Work With Us
Want your work to have a significant impact on other people’s lives and well-being? At FightCamp, your work will not only shape who you will become professionally but personally. We’re funded, generating revenues, and one of the most dedicated teams you’ll find. Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility, over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.