FightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp, you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
The FightCamp iOS app holds over 1,000 workouts, drills and adds more than 12 new classes each week. Our customer base has grown to over 30,000 members throughout the US, with over 1.2 billion punches thrown, in just over two years.
We’ve quickly become one of the fastest-growing players in the connected fitness market. To date, we have raised over $90M in venture capital. We’re committed to shaping the future of at-home fitness and are well-positioned for sustainable growth.
FightCamp (formerly known as Hykso) was launched out of Y-Combinator in March 2016.
What We Value
- Collaborative team players with a growth mindset
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality and user experience
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proactive self-starters
About the Role of VP Marketing
The inaugural VP Marketing will be a pivotal member of the team, responsible for evangelizing and presenting FightCamp's brand. This person will build a consumer marketing and customer experience roadmap to deliver on ambitious growth goals over the next 3-5 years. This role will report directly to the chief marketing officer.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the CEO, CMO, and executive team to build a go to market and brand strategy for FightCamp's expansion.
- Develop and execute on a marketing roadmap with a focus on top-line revenue growth.
- Conceptualize and implement a sophisticated brand marketing strategy for FightCamp across PR, communications, etc. to establish FightCamp in the market as a premium lifestyle brand through innovative campaigns, community-building, and exceptional customer experience.
- Partner with the chief marketing officer to leverage performance marketing channels including email, SEO, direct mail, TV, podcast, radio and social to drive growth.
- Build a world-class creative marketing organization. Attract and hire top talent, nurture existing teams, and establish scalable infrastructure and processes.
- 7-10+ years in a marketing leadership role, ideally through high growth DTC brands that have scaled to at least $50M+ in revenue.
- Experience building, scaling and managing across creative and brand marketing functions.
- Recent experience working in a DTC business, or one with significant digital revenues.
- Has led and effectively scaled marketing function through a period of rapid growth, and has been on a journey from small to big.
- Creative marketer with an ability to understand performance metrics, drive brand strategy while efficiently using direct response channels.
- Depp understanding of digital marketing channels and eCommerce business models, with a track record of using data to advance the overall experience.
- Strong intellectual horsepower. Outstanding reasoning and analytical skills, proven record of ROI-driven decision making
- “Customer obsessed” with a passion for consumer insights and proven background of launching new products.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan for US-based employees
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Flexible PTO policy
- Fitness subsidies
- Child care allowance
Come Work With Us
Want your work to have a significant impact on other people’s lives and well-being? At FightCamp, your work will not only shape who you will become professionally but personally. We’re funded, generating revenues, and one of the most dedicated teams you’ll find. Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Shape the future of at-home fitness with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.