Manager, Org Effectiveness
San Francisco, CA /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As Figma’s new Manager, Org Effectiveness, we need a creative and experienced leader to help shape the way we design opportunities for learning, growth, and productive collaboration. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our People Partner team as well as managers to ensure we have consistent and ongoing pathways for development (both for the managers themselves and their direct reports). We’re not interested in having you create trainings just to check a box--we care about real behavior change and healthy habit formation, and you’ll be instrumental in making this philosophy come to life.
You’ll be a trusted partner across the organization as you analyze our team structures, business and operating procedures, and team interactions. Along with our People Ops leaders, you’ll find ways to execute talent programs that actually make a difference to our overall productivity and efficiency. Other specific projects you’ll mastermind include working on our overall knowledge management systems and shaping a sensible approach to productivity tool usage; you’ll also bring a lens of inclusion, equity, and belonging to your work to ensure that all Figmates have access to opportunities for growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Support and lead learning and development programs, processes, and projects across the business
- Serve as a trusted advisor to managers and leaders on change management, team effectiveness and leadership development.
- Wrangle our many sources of truth into a coherent knowledge management system that both works today and can scale along with the business
- Use Belonging, Inclusion and Equity as core guiding principles for how you lead and create learning programming
What We Value:
- Strong track record of impactful learning and development/ talent management solutions (built from strategy to implementation); ideally in global environment
- Expert consulting, design and facilitation skills
- Expert command of models, frameworks, tools and solutions for increased leadership and individual effectiveness, and understanding of how to apply such frameworks within smaller teams.
- Excellent prioritization chops—you can distinguish between the important and urgent, and know-how to appropriately tackle each challenge
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Ability to handle unexpected changes and challenges with poise and collaborative mindset
- 8+ years of related experience
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.