Product Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a member of our Product Support Team, you’ll be on the front lines helping to ensure those great experiences happen every day. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset and impeccable communication skills. We’re looking for a team player who is technically inclined, eager to learn about design tools, and comfortable working in a startup environment where there are a lot of hats to wear.
What You'll Do
- Provide exceptional technical support for new and experienced Figma users
- Work with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Escalate technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Write clear and concise bug reports in Asana for our QA team to triage
- Turn customer feedback into actionable recommendations for our product team
- Close the feedback loop with users when bugs are resolved and feature requests are implemented
- Craft detailed, easy-to-understand support content (e.g. saved replies, drafts for new help center articles, internal documentation, etc).
- Continually focus on improving our support processes as we scale
- Own a specific area of responsibility(AoR) that interests you and contributes to a better customer experience
What We Value
- 1-2 years experience working in a support environment for a technical SaaS product
- Experience working with Figma or other design tools like Sketch, InVision, or Illustrator
- Excitement about working in the creative tool space
- You’re compassionate by nature with strong communication skills(written and verbal)
- You’re an empathetic problem solver who goes above and beyond to help people
- When it comes to tackling a new project, or implementing a new process, your attention to detail and organization skills are a notch above the rest
- You are a whiz with words and enjoy making complex ideas easy-to-understand
- You’re eager to bring your unique set of skills and past experiences to our team to ensure our existing processes are streamlined and effective.
- You enjoy getting out of your comfort zone and working with stakeholders from other teams(design, engineering, product)
- We can always count on you for your infectious optimism in the face of uncertainty
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Generous paid time off (3 weeks of vacation time; 9 sick days; plus generous holiday breaks)
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.