Security Compliance Analyst
SF or Remote
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work in a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for a detail oriented security compliance analyst who will be responsible for responding to customer security questions, and facilitating and building customer confidence. This role will primarily support the sales team with security, regulatory, and compliance needs, with some direct external customer interaction as needed.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our sales team and lead the due diligence and customer security questionnaire process
- Assess and resolve current and prospective customers’ security and/or compliance requests
- Assist in the completion of internal and external security audits
- Work with various teams such as engineering, IT, and HR to ensure compliance across the organization
- Develop and provide training to improve the security awareness and knowledge for all employees and contractors
What We Value
- 3+ years of security compliance related experience
- Basic technical knowledge across all security domains to respond to customer architectural and operational questions
- SOC 2, PCI-DSS, or ISO 27001 auditing or implementation experience
- Knowledge of security standards and audit frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF)
- Ability to work and communicate across various teams and at various levels of the business
- Start-up experience a plus
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.