San Francisco, CA /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be an integral part of the recruiting organization. You'll work closely with hiring managers, interviewers, and leadership to build out Figma’s extraordinary team. You'll support a number of Recruiters and own much of our operations when it comes to the candidate process. Your attention to detail will help candidates feel prepared, welcomed, and excited by their experience interacting with Figmates.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as a primary point of contact for candidates, recruiters and internal stakeholders. Develop strong relationships and champion Figma's culture throughout the interview process.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex scheduling requests including phone screens, assessments, presentations, virtual onsite interviews and pre/post-interview meetings.
- Provide clear communication and updates to ensure that interview participants are on-time and well prepared.
- Partner with the recruiting coordination team to support all functions including communication, scheduling support, training, troubleshooting and process improvement.
- Use the applicant tracking system to organize information and reinforce relevant recruiting processes across the team.
- Handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- At least 1 year of customer facing experience in a fast-paced, professional setting
- Excellent written communication (e.g. great spelling and grammar)
- A customer service mindset - you’re passionate about providing an outstanding candidate experience
- Superb organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Creative, proactive problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- A team player mentality - you’re willing to pivot and help where needed
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.