Product Designer (Growth)
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Product Designer at Figma focusing on Growth, you will work closely with product, marketing, business, and engineering to help grow Figma’s overall user base. You will help guide new users through our funnel (from acquisition, onboarding, activation, and ultimately, monetization), and also help make sure these users stick around. You enjoy experimentation and leveraging data as a great tool to learn, grow, and guide understanding, also knowing it is not the be-all-end-all. You focus on shipping fast, not perfect, and iterating along the way. You have a knack and passion for visual design given growth projects should entice and excite new users, encouraging them to explore and design with Figma, and collaborate with their teams.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, specifically for growth initiatives
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
What We Value
- Inspiring portfolios that demonstrate creativity and are easy to navigate
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Expressing ideas through prototyping and code
- Creative thinking and real passion for design
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.