San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Security Engineer, you will help identify and drive high leverage projects to improve the security of the Figma product, platform, and our IT systems. The mission of the Figma Security team is to help Figmates ship the most secure product to our users. We are looking for security generalists with a strong grasp of Computer Science and security fundamentals. You will partner closely with teams across the company and focus on systemic security improvements and risk reduction. You will also leverage your security skills to support and participate in operational security responsibilities like security reviews and consulting, external research/bug-bounty triage, incident response, and risk management. You will report to the Director, Security.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout Figma
- Conduct assessments to identify current and new attack vectors against Figma products and services.
- Help run our pentesting and offensive security exercises as well as our bug bounty program.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 or more years in experience working in a SaaS Security team
- Good understanding of at least two of Linux/Unix/Mac based systems security, AWS security, Cloud SaaS Security, and web application security
- Strong communication skills and self-driven
- Ability to collaborate across functions
- Ability to make hard prioritization decisions
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.