Manager, Sales Operations
San Francisco, CA
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations lead to support our small but growing sales team. You’ll serve as the operations partner to sales executives, managers and the team. This role is critical to enabling Figma to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to define sales operations processes from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of the lead to close processes, expansion & renewal processes and how we evolve these as we grow
- KPI definition, tracking, dashboarding
- Ensure our CRM consolidates all our customer information and provides trusted insights for the team
- Help set goals for each of our sales teams and ensure accurate forecasting
- Assist with compensation plan design, administration, and rollout
- Serve as sales operations partner to sales management globally
- One-off analytics projects as needed to gain insight into the business and help make resource & allocation decisions
- Partner with adjacent groups like Finance & Business Operations, Accounting, Growth
What We Value
- 5+ years sales operations experience, preferably in high volume SaaS
- Proficient in Salesforce.com administration, reporting, dashboard creation, layout definition
- Comfortable presenting to executives, and able to tell a story backed by analysis
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable very high data volumes (e.g. millions of row or more)
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.