San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will source, manage, and hire a talented and diverse pipeline for the Engineering org. You are a champion of Figma’s values and are able to incorporate them in strategy and implementation to help achieve the hiring needs of the company. Relationship building is a key part of this job as you’d partner closely with the Engineering, People, and Recruiting teams to build a world class candidate experience.
This is a fulltime role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for a variety of engineering roles including SWE, Data Science, Mobile, and Leadership
- Prep agendas and own meetings related to: new job kick offs, profile calibration, interviewer calibration, candidate debriefs, referral mining, and hiring team pipeline reviews
- Own project management and follow-up
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Drive offer processes, and close!
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Extensive knowledge of technical market, competitors, and applicable events
- Experience working with high-level technical leaders and has built process with/for them
- Can navigate complex offer situations and is able to overcome objections to ultimately show Figma’s value
- Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and providing a red carpet
- Excellent communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
Projects you could work on:
- Do a deep dive into recruiting metrics to drive changes in processes
- Audit the interview loops to ensure interviews are evaluating skills for specific role
- Structure debriefs and lead training on how to conduct them without bias
- Build a reporting structure for each of your assigned roles/work
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.