San Francisco, CA
Sales / Customer Success
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Customer Success at Figma means that you’ll be the point of contact for your assigned portfolio of customers, helping to onboard and engage them throughout their lifecycle. You’ll also nurture potential new customers, helping the see the value in Figma and convert to a paid plan. Guiding our customers to success requires excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as deep product knowledge. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn about design and design tools. You will report to the Head of Customer Success.
- Educate potential customers on the power of Figma and guide them toward conversion
- Serve as the go-to resource for your portfolio of customers, managing the overall relationship through onboarding, adoption, and nurture
- Proactively reach out to your customers to provide business value and minimize churn
- Train customers to be product experts and share best practices so they can become more self-sufficient
- Run virtual demos and meetings
- Identify gaps in customer knowledge and provide educational content
- Partner with Account Management to highlight opportunities for expansion
- Uncover customer pain points and provide solutions
- Advocate cross-functionally for customer needs and actively pass feedback to internal teams
- Help drive customer references and case studies for our customer marketing team
What We Value
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Grace under fire when dealing with customer issues
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Professional, yet authentic and down-to-earth demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience with design tools and UX/UI principles
- Proficiency with customer success software tools
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.