Marketing Operations Analyst
San Francisco or New York or Remote US /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is growing and moving fast. As Figma’s Marketing Operations Analyst on our Growth Marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in working across marketing, sales, product, and growth to identify audiences, track, and analyze marketing campaign performance; manage infrastructure and systems for virtual events; and propose ideas and recommendations for program improvements. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a founding marketing organization, work in a collaborative, team-based environment, and interact with a passionate community.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll do:
- Virtual events: Work closely with our Community, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to own all logistics(scheduling, data cleansing, routing, follow-up, and reporting) for virtual events and weekly livestreams
- Reporting: Act as a liaison between the Growth Marketing and Product Growth teams to track campaign and program performance, analyze findings, propose adjustments, and share learnings and next steps with broader teams
- Account Based Marketing: Define strategies for continuous improvement and enrichment of our ABM lists and programs, including analyzing account performance over time, partnering with data vendors to enrich target account lists with decision-makers’ contact information, and identifying new enterprise prospects
- Data management, infrastructure, and systems: Maintain a deep understanding of how our marketing tech stack works, assist with lead scoring and data enrichment initiatives, and act as a point-of-contact for questions and troubleshooting
- Partner with sales and business ops teams to route leads, track campaign performance, and run campaign reports in various systems
We're looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, including data management, reporting, and campaign logistics
- Experience analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns (digital advertising, web, social media, email marketing, etc.) and metrics, making sense of large sets of data(ideally including knowledge of SQL), and reporting findings to stakeholders
- Familiarity with a majority of the following tools: Marketo, Salesforce, Segment, Snowflake, Mode, and Zoom
- You are an ambitious self-starter who’s scrappy, eager to learn, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment with fresh challenges and changing priorities
- Attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and understand the importance of building strong working relationships
- You are process-oriented and excited about solving problems, finding creative solutions, and helping improve business processes as we grow
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Working closely with our sales managers and referencing data from our lead scoring platform and domain scoring model, identify additional top accounts we should be targeting, enrich them with relevant contact information, and propose a strategy to support our sales team as they try to land those accounts
- Team up with members from our data, sales, and community team to drive a multi-channel campaign targeted at engaging with or upselling recent livestream registrants
- Analyze our manual livestream clean-up, routing, and follow-up process and propose and implement ways to automate it make it faster
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.