San Francisco, CA /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
The Strategic Finance team is focused on solving some of Figma’s most pressing business issues. The team is responsible for owning the company's budget, driving quarterly and annual planning processes, allocating and deploying the company's resources efficiently, and performing financial analyses in partnership with all departments across the company. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll get substantial senior leadership exposure, focus on the highest-priority business issues and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and own the underlying financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Understand and analyze the levers that drive the company’s long-term financial trajectory
- Manage cross-functional projects from inception to completion
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Assist with capital planning efforts, corporate finance, and investor relations
- Prepare presentations and key reporting to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
We're looking for someone with:
- An ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- A highly entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong financial modeling experience
- A proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks
- Excellent presentation and writing skills and the ability to clearly communicate messages that link business issues, financial results, and strategy at the executive level
- 5+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, corporate planning, business finance, analytics, FP&A or related fields — preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.