Office Operations & Employee Experience Manager
San Francisco, CA
As Office Ops & Employee Experience Manager, you’ll play a key role on Figma’s People & Culture team. You’ll manage all day-to-day aspects of employee life in our office (and for our remote team members!), as well as use your creative skills to make unforgettable experiences and events around internal milestones. You’ll have customer service as your top priority, and will manage the vendors and other resources you need to make employees productive, engaged, and feeling cared for. Alongside HR and Finance, you’ll manage the business and budgetary aspects of our office operations, including real estate and anything to do with our office environment.
- Manage all key office ops vendor relationships and budgets (from food vendors to our building/real estate relationships)
- Lead the experience of office space and real estate (working space, seating areas/set-up, organization, conference rooms, etc.)
- Lead the total experience of office vibe, as it relates to food, internal meetings and events, etc.; manage the day-to-day needs of keeping our office space bright, beautiful, and organized
- Work in close partnership with HR, Finance and IT to ensure seamless and highly effective decision-making around operational projects
What We Value
- You’ve done this before—you have experience in a high-growth environment with constant change as your companion!
- You’re highly organized, with incredibly strong project management, attention to detail, and follow up skills
- You are a super creative problem solver and able to manage decision-making independently and “think like an owner” when it comes to budgets and resources
- You’ve got strong influence and relationship management skills—you understand how to influence people without having direct managerial authority, and how to reach win win solutions versus being dragged into the weeds of “we can’t”
- You are highly approachable by all employees, and have superb customer service skills that make everyone feel taken care of (even when the answer is no!)
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes.
Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber; and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.