San Francisco, CA /
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is looking to grow our small but mighty recruiting team and bring on our first University Recruiter. This person will partner with recruiting and other department leaders to create and cultivate a strategy and relationship with universities that is unique to Figma and its values. This is a great opportunity for someone that is excited and motivated about creating and executing unique events to deliver a best in class candidate experience that stands out from the rest.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with recruiting and hiring managers to develop Figma's University Recruiting strategy for the
- Create, attend, and manage strategy and events that showcase Figma's values and culture to attract and match students to open opportunities
- Run full-cycle recruiting process from building a healthy, diverse, and targeted pipeline to closing and maintaining relationships until start
- Establish, cultivate, and grow Figma's brand on university campuses
- Build programs with our People Ops team to ensure meaningful and successful onboarding and internship experiences
We're looking for someone who:
- Has worked in University Recruiting for 4+ years
- Enjoys thinking outside the box to create new experiences for candidates
- Has built and managed UR programs with a focus on diversity and inclusion
- Uses data to help inform their decisions and adjusts plans accordingly
- Can wear many hats and juggle shifting priorities and projects
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Attending in person or virtual events to engage with students
- Creating an online Figma experience for students
- Developing summer learning curriculum for interns
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.